What we’re up to
- Over The Edge is Over for 2018
- Nashville provided a beautiful Friday of terrific memories for more than 50 "Edgers" who rappelled 291 feet from the top of Bank of America Nashville to the plaza below.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Prepares to Rappel Bank of America Nashville
- Final preparations are being made for the third annual Over the Edge Nashville event coming up on Friday, April 20 at Bank of America Plaza.
The public is encouraged to come watch participants from Patio 315 of the Doubletree Hotel from 10 am - 4 pm.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Prepares for Change in Leadership
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee has announced the national search for a new Chief Executive Officer this week to replace outgoing CEO Carlyle Carroll.
Big Brothers Big Sisters is providing children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
Stay in the Know
Sign up for news & updates
Have some fun and help start something today for children throughout Middle Tennessee.Read on >